Warm up with our new March special: Stout Stew. Try it with a piece of our house-made bread for a perfect meal!
How is it already March tomorrow?! Last chance to enjoy our February specials: Curried Coconut Lentil soup, the Gyro sandwich, and our Almond Linzer cookies…
Happy Valentine’s Day! Thanks for all the love! (And…if you need a last-minute gift or treat that’ll be worth bazillions, we’ve got you covered with all of our luscious deliciousness, so come in NOW!)
We’re talking about @lagustasluscious anatomical hearts, you naughty boys and girls! Intense vegan bonbons delicately made from dark chocolate, crushed cacao nibs, locally roasted coffee beans, black salt enriched with volcanic minerals, and crunchy bits of bright dried cherries…and we’ve got them waiting for you here in the shop.
(Photo courtesy Lagusta's Luscious)
We can be poetic, too, when it comes to musing about our Valentine’s Specials! Can you get any more excited about sinking your teeth into these scrumptious bites? Champagne Cupcakes, Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes, Valentine’s Day Cupcakes, Smackers, Almond Linzer Cookies, Raspberry Chambord Brownies, and Heart Tarts for 2. We’ve got eye candy, too! Books and calendars from @pinupsforpitbulls are in stock. Come see us!
Valentine’s Day is in one week! Whether you’ll be hanging out with friends or that someone special (not that friends aren’t special someones, but you know what we mean), we’d love to ply you with sweets. Let your eyes wander over this list of lusciousness: Champagne cupcake (champagne cupcake with a raspberry baked inside, passion fruit frosting & topped with a fresh raspberry), Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcake (strawberry cupcake dipped in ganache with vanilla frosting), Valentine’s Day Cupcake (chocolate or vanilla cupcake topped with a Valentine’s fondant piece), Raspberry Chambord Brownies, and Heart Tarts (chocolate raspberry or vanilla raspberry cake for 2). We’ve got other sexy sweets, too…but you’ll have to wait to see what they are…
Try to follow our logic, here: Today’s National Shower with a Friend Day, which is a bit racy, wouldn’t you say? We may be blushing, but we’re happy to support water conservation and any effort to reduce our footprint on the planet. So, let’s cheer green advocacy with an eco-friendly happy hour! We’ll donate $1 from every beer, boozy milkshake, and coffee with a kick served from 5p til closing to Food & Water Watch. Come have a tipple for the environment!
Well, hello, first of the month. Nice to meet you, new specials! Let us introduce you to some that are exclusive to February, and some that’ll be with us through the end of March.
available February & March:
· casserole: BBQ Bake (BBQ seitan, black beans, and sweet potatoes)
· pasta bake: White Lasagna Florentine with Winter Greens
· main protein: Lentil Seitan Meatballs with Marina
· cupcakes & cakes: Champagne (Champagne cake with a raspberry baked right in, passion fruit frosting, and a raspberry on top) and the Chocolate-Covered Strawberry (strawberry cake with vanilla bean frosting, coated in chocolate, featuring decadent white chocolate from Obsessive Confection Disorder, and topped with a perfect bow tie)
· sandwich cookie: Bourbon Pecan
· muffin: Banana Chocolate Chip
· loaded brownie: our fudgetastic brownie swirled with raspberry Chambord-infused jam
only available in February:
· soup: Curried Coconut Lentil
· sandwich: Seitan Gyro (house-made lentil seitan seasoned like swarma and served with fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, and lettuce dressed in tzasiki made from Tofutti sour creme)
· cookies: Almond Raspberry Linzer
· and…of course…very special Valentine’s Day Cupcakes, Mini Cakes and the return of the Smackers!