This June, the Fare Well and Sticky Fingers family celebrates our fathers, our LGBTA brothers and sisters, and you.
In honor of this year’s Celebration of Pride in the Nation’s Capital, we’re making special rainbow cupcakes, available from June 1 at both Fare Well and Sticky Fingers. Learn more about the Capital Pride Alliance and how you can celebrate, educate, support, and inspire our diverse communities. #havepride365
No, he doesn’t need another tie. Celebrate our dads and those who have filled that role in our lives with our Father’s Day cupcakes, available in vanilla and chocolate, from June 16 to 18 at Sticky Fingers and Fare Well.
And, join us for Father’s Day brunch on Sunday, June 18! In addition to our regular menus, we’ve come up with some specials to help toast pops:
- at Fare Well: biscuits with southern-style gravy, house-made sausage, and strawberry-mint salad made with local ingredients from Cultivate the City
- at Sticky Fingers: chocolate-stuffed French toast
MORE JUNE SPECIALS
We’ll also be serving these sweet and savory specials at Sticky Fingers throughout June:
- Strawberry Margarita Cupcake: strawberry cake topped with margarita frosting (also available at Fare Well)
- Pistachio Rose Sandwich Cookie: pistachio cookies with rose frosting
- Strawberry Rhubarb Muffin
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Chipotle Mac & Cheese: perfectly spiced & perfectly cheesy